Monday, December 27, 2010

WELCOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!!

Here we are for your entertainment!  After swearing off facebook, we decided to create this blog just so we could let everyone know how we're doing in our fabulously interesting action-packed lives.  Tim and Erica are the same as always, completely in Love and totally happy.  Lucas and Lauren continue to amaze us as they grow and change in to "mini" adults, what a couple of characters!  As most of you know, we are expecting two beautiful spring arrivals, who's names are yet to be decided.  But, if we were going for Indian names we would call our sweet boy "kicking bird" and our sweet girl "swims with a fist" as they are now enjoying every opportunity to stretch out in their mom's every growing belly (which also comes equipped with an eject button).  We are all excited and anxious to welcome our twins and look forward to them adding some "extra" to our already endless crazy!

Lauren and Lucas
Baby boy showing off his cute nose
Baby girl enjoying her fingers

2 comments:

  1. Erica,
    It was great talking to you on Christmas! I love he u/s pics! You and Tim are going to have the most precious babies! I am glad we are all having kids around he same time! I hope they all get to know eachother! I also hope I look as great as you at 5 months! I am glad you have this blog, so I can keep up with you! Can't wait to see pics of the babies soon!!! Love you. -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica and Tim ~
    I look at these sweet Ultra Sound pictures and now seeing those sweet babies in the real world just touches my soul. Tristan Tate and Scarlett Laureen are such beautiful sweet healthy little wee ones. I just love them :):) Lucas and Lauren are such a wonderful big brother and big sister too. I have been so proud watching you and Tim take care of your new little babies, and very honored to be your mom/mama/g-ma and double honored to be gramsie.
    Thank you for all the blessings !! I love all of you 6 Meters !!!

    ReplyDelete